- Generally, article should be written in with font: times new roman, font size: 12, single spacing,
- Each article should be accompanied by the following information:
- The title of the article, the title is written in Times New Roman, size: 14 pt, style: Bold, Centre and Uppercase, Maximum 14 words.Exclusively for research article , the article should be informed research identity in footnote format.
- The author’s name (write full name of the author without any qualifications), affiliation and institutional address, and email. That information should be written in small caps, starting with capital letters with double line spacing.
Fakultas Ushuluddin, Universitas Islam Negeri Alauddin Makassar
Jl. Sultan Alauddin No.63, Kabupaten Gowa, Sulawesi Selatan
- The number of author could be more than 1 by adding comma ( , ). The correspondent author should be marked as “ * “. Corresponding author clearly indicate who will handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing and publication, also post-publication. Ensure that the e-mail address is given and that contact details are kept up to date by the corresponding author.
- Research article should be between 12 and 20 pages, and for conceptual article should be between 10 and 12 pages. The number of pages included figures and tables.
- Abstract should be provided both in Bahasa and English with single spacing in one paragraph with 200-300 words. For abstract that written in English, The title should be written in bold and the content of the abstract should be written in italic style. For abstract that written in Bahasa, it should be written in sentence case.
- Keywords should be written immediately after the abstract, provide a maximum 2-5 words in lowercase with Times New Roman, font style: bold, alignment: justified.
- Reference (bibliography) should more than 15 and 30% of noted reference are cordially based on primary reference (scientific journal).
- Wikipedia and personal blog are not allowed to be used as article sources
This journal welcomes research article and conceptual article. Submission of an article implied that the work has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Research Article
The guideline for research article as follows:
- Introduction : Introduction should be clear and provide the issue to be discussed in the article. Introduction should be consist of the background, theory approach, state of the art, and gap analysis. At the end of the paragraph, the author should end with a comment on the significance concerning identification of the issue.
- Literature Review (Optional) : conceptual framework and theoretical basis on which to base research, it can also be a summary of previous research on a particular topic.
- Methodology : The research method should be written in descriptive in two paragraphs : 1) Analysis and Discussion, This section is the most important section of the article. Contains the results of the object of study and should be clear and concise. This should explore the significance of the results of the work; avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature; 2) Conclusion and Suggestion The conclusion and suggestion may be presented in a short, which may stand alone or form a different section of a Analysis and Discussion section.
- Result and Disscussion
- References : References at the end of the article should be written in American Psychological Association 6th Edition. Please use Reference Manager Mendeley. All publications cited in the text should be included as a list of Bibliography, arranged alphabetically by author. References that may be referred is all the publications in the last 10 (ten) years, except for certain references that have not been re-published/ the composition of the Bibliography should be 80% of national and international journal, thesis, and proceedings; 20% of the Bibliography is from books or others except Wikipedia and personal blog.
- Conceptual Article
The guideline of conceptual article as follows:
For direct quotation with more than 4 lines should be in a separate paragraph with left indentation 1,27 cm, justified, and use single line spacing.
The bibliography should be written in the end of the articles, titled “Bibliography”, written in Times New Roman 12, single spacing and indent on the second line of each bibliography. If the sources are varied, it should be put into groups:
- Legal documents
Please use American Psychological Association 6th Edition for footnotes and bibliography
Main Headings of Article
Following main headings should be provided in the article while preparing. Main headings, sub-headings and sub-sub headings should be numbered in the article with the following example:
Figures and Tables
The figures should be clearly readable and at least have a resolution of 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) for good printing quality. Table made with the open model (without the vertical lines).
Tabel 1. Perubahan Sila-Sila Pancasila oleh Panitia Sembilan
Kolom A (t)
Kolom B (T)
For futher detail, please download PJK Author Guidelines in Bahasa Indonesia
or PJK Author Guidelines in English